Manuscript Submission Requirements
- The article manuscripts have to be submitted to the AVIATION ENGINES Journal editorial office in electronic form on electronic media or to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Authors have to provide an expert opinion on the possibility of publication in public media and the licensing Agreement. The article and the Agreement must be signed by all authors with indication of their full names, academic degrees and titles, positions, names of organizations, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers.
- The article text has to be typed in Microsoft Word 97/2003 or a later version thereof. Times New Roman size 12 font, one-and-a-half line spacing, indentation of 1.0 cm. A4 format, 2 cm margins on each side. No hyphenation. Page numbering is mandatory.
- The total article volume has to vary from 8 to 20 pages.
- A UDC identifier has to be marked at the beginning of the article in the upper right corner. Then the following goes both in Russian and English: full title of the article, full names of authors, names of organizations and e-mail addresses, a brief summary (100-120 words), keywords (not more than 5 words or phrases).
- The text of the article should contain an introduction, statement of the problem, methods of its solution, main results, conclusion, and list of references.
- All figures have to be numbered, captioned and placed in the text after the first mention. Original figures have to be made as vectors (*.cdr, *.eps, *.wmf, *.xls, *.opj, *.dwg) or in a raster format (*.tiff, *.bmp, *.jpg) with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Photos have to be clear with a resolution of at least 300 dpi (creation of images using the PrtScr command (screenshot) is not allowed). All figures have to be provided to the editorial office as separate files.
- All tables have to be numbered, captioned and placed in the text after the first mention.
- Formulas have to be typed in MathType or Equation. Straight font have to be used for the letters of the Russian and Greek alphabets, italics — for the Latin.
- Abbreviations must be transcribed after they are first mentioned in the text, except for the generally accepted abbreviations for units of measurement, physical, chemical, technical and mathematical values and terms. The units of measurement have to comply with the International System of Units (SI).
- The list of references must be compiled following the order of appearance of references in the text. The list has to include relevant scientific papers, primarily the articles published over the past 5 years in the scientific periodicals reviewed (indexed). It is not recommended to make any references to textbook materials. The list of references has to contain at least 15 sources. The list has to be duplicated in English and with transliteration. The list of references should correspond to GOST R 7.05-2008.
- The article has to contain references to all the figures, tables and literary sources cited.
The submitted manuscripts must not contain any previously published materials.